Linda and Robin customize their training programs to the organization or association. They have spoken for a variety of organizations and companies of all industries and sizes. Their programs have ranged from 1 hour to 2 full days depending again on the needs of the organization. Some sample topics include:
- Younger Bosses Managing Older Workers
- Managing Conflict across the Generations
- Training - One Size Does NOT Fit All: Tailoring Training to Each Generation
- Attracting Multiple Generations to Your Workplace
- Non-traditional Recruitment for the Younger Generations
- Strategies to Recruit the Older Generations
- Avoid Turnover with a Retention Plan for the Multi-Generations in the Workplace
- How in the World Do you Keep These Young Folks? Find Out…
- Keep Them From Retiring…Retaining the Older Generations
- Beat the Odds…Work Ethic and Gen Ys: It Is Possible
- Tailoring Leadership Continuity Across the Generations
- Boomers Want it All and Have It All: Helping the Sandwich Generation
- Breaking Down the Stereotypes: Myths or Reality
- The Generational Gender Connection
Testimonials for Training
"A real positive event in the understanding of improving the motivation of employees"
"Better than excellent"
"Underappreciated topic but might be one of the most valuable to any organization."
"Robin has an easy style that makes it easy to relate, absorb, and participate"
"Excellent perspective on generational differences in the workplace"
"Great program - Relevant and critical information on an issue that most companies are not ready to address."
"Your research is impressive and presentation style is engaging."
"Well organized and positive approach that makes learning fun."
"I have never had training this entertaining and educational at the same time."
"One of the few workshops that I wanted to go on; it was too short!"